World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all not much to report again but here goes........fished peg 57ish from 8pm til 12-30am just fished with fresh black one rod and a few beers :) had 1 pout all session couple of good knocks but no connections.......mr codling had a few pout and a few little thorny rays.....still was nice to get out

·
Registered
429 Posts
Hope its better tonight.Anybody down there say hi,i will be big bloke with i dont no what im doing expression on my face.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Went down there late last night and one word sums my night up..............Rubbish,,,,Nice storm tho!

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
hello all not much to report again but here goes........fished peg 57ish from 8pm til 12-30am just fished with fresh black one rod and a few beers :) had 1 pout all session couple of good knocks but no connections.......mr codling had a few pout and a few little thorny rays.....still was nice to get out
Never mind mate, at least you didn't blank and you had your tinnies.

Went down there late last night and one word sums my night up..............Rubbish,,,,Nice storm tho!
I had a crap night too at Seaford, so it's not localised crapness to the marina :dry: I left just as the storms were starting at around1.30am.

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
Stunning storms!! enough for me to suggest to Phil (Dancer) we cut our session short. Excellent timing, as it did fairly tip it down!!

I popped to the marina on dead low to get pout. Got 20 easily enough, and three casts to a mackerel shoal produced four fish. Shame the pout werent appreciated by the bass, in fantastic conditions for freelined pout..... :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts