World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, after going out with fishyrob a few times my son Alex who
is 10 has got the fishing bug.
He is dragging his mum to the arm tomorrow on there own !! ( god help everyone) :doh: luckily he knows he only has to drop it over the wall to get a few tiddlers for enjoyment.
so i would be grateful if anyone has any info if there is a weed problem there? Bit short notice but gratefully received.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
hi mate dont think there is any weed spoke yo my mate yestarday sam who was on the marina and he said there was no weed but there was not a lot of fish but as you say drop it over the side little bit of king rag and bingo

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
hi mate dont think there is any weed spoke yo my mate yestarday sam who was on the marina and he said there was no weed but there was not a lot of fish but as you say drop it over the side little bit of king rag and bingo
Sea was really rough down on the arm today, waves crashing over all the time. A few small wrasse down the wall tho, will be better tomorrow if the wind dies down.

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
Arm was shut by 17:00, and possibly wont be open tomorrow, Mike. Worth giving the tackle box a call first thing (07:30 - 01273 696477) Weed terrible along the beaches to the East, as the Southerly wind was pinning it there. Should the wind change direction it might be an issue. Do consider the arms at Shoreham as an altrernative, especially the east arm (park at Carrats cafe, just along furhter from the surf beaches, and walk) as it will be quite safe with a S or W wind.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Arm was shut by 17:00, and possibly wont be open tomorrow, Mike. Worth giving the tackle box a call first thing (07:30 - 01273 696477) Weed terrible along the beaches to the East, as the Southerly wind was pinning it there. Should the wind change direction it might be an issue. Do consider the arms at Shoreham as an altrernative, especially the east arm (park at Carrats cafe, just along furhter from the surf beaches, and walk) as it will be quite safe with a S or W wind.
Thanks all for info... he will ring the Dave in the morining as it will
be there or just an afternoon walk around brighton. (doubt the wife
could find the arms at Shoreham anyway):oops:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts