World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to brighton road yesterday tide was 4.15pm,started to fish at 1pm lovely weather,but i am sorry to say that i BLANKED,mind you so did all the other anglers fishing there aswell,i think i might try grays wharf next time,i have never fished it before so heres hoping.is there any further news on the nets business that BAITMAN spoke about?.....over to you guys..black hawk

·
Registered
188 Posts
You have a trawler to thank I reckon, most days Ive spotted the same one whilst taking my Jack Russells along the front raping the sea not much more than half a mile out, I know he'll say that he's entitled to earn a living, but surely they don't have to come in that close.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Sounds familiar, I fished brighton road on the 29th for several hours and blanked too ( as did all the others around me as well ).
Plus there was a trawler running parallel to the shore, probably more than half a mile out though.
I think I had one bite in about 4 hours. I don't normally fish Holland-on-Sea during the summer months and last Sunday reminded me why :bangin: Mind you it didn't feel like summer, I think it's the first time I've had to wear my Sundridge jacket in August, just glad I put it in the car at the last minute.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts