Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
8,516 Posts
well done

·
Registered
412 Posts
How dare you turn up in brixham unannounced, catch 3 bass in less than 3 hours, in bright sunshine, in the middle of the day, one three different lures!

You should be ashamed of yourself, showing up us locals like that.

If you want to integrate with the natives, you've got to fish at stupid o'clock, in the wrong place, on the wrong tide, sticking doggedly with the same lure because you caught on it once before. When you eventually catch a tiddler, you make a big song and dance about it on the forum, moaning that there are no fish in the southwest and look how hard I had to work for this one.

I hope you've learnt your lesson.

M

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Nice one Matin - showing up the locals :BigGrin:

That TH Aeno whats the action on that - haven't heard anything about it before.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To be honest I’m still working out the best way to fish the Aeno I caught on the first few casts I worked it like a jerk bait . Sub surface walk the dog and sink and draw when I work out a bit more I’ll let you know.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Determined not to be usurped by a landlocked lure angler, I went out at stupid o'clock to fish the wrong state of a neap tide.

I'll see your 3 bass and raise you 2 mackerel and a shite hawk.

Your move, grockle.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I’ll not be out early tomorrow reckon it will be blown out weed and colour everywhere may have a look later on two hours up.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not a chance today sea looked likethe North Sea in November!! Next go will probably have to wait for the meet ! That’s a guaranteed blank!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts