World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished btn beach larst night from 10pm till 6 am with rag freash blow lug black lug squid and maccie . me doggy down and my brother well set up first cast the sole under sized then a few scollies then came the bream fast for about an hour then a few pout.then a small hound, then right on high tide on came the bigger bass 4 in hour then they were gone. at first light we had scad and a few maccie. so here we go final tally for the night was 12 bream biggest 1lb coming on lug n rag
sole to rag
pout to lug
bass all to lug apart from the biggest to squid
1 at 60cm on sqid
1 at 50cm to lug
2 at 46cm to lug
here r a few pictures

Picture 014.jpg

Picture 023.jpg

Picture 013.jpg [/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

so all in all a good night:):):):yeah:

·
Registered
426 Posts
fished btn beach larst night from 10pm till 6 am with rag freash blow lug black lug squid and maccie . me doggy down and my brother well set up first cast the sole under sized then a few scollies then came the bream fast for about an hour then a few pout.then a small hound, then right on high tide on came the bigger bass 4 in hour then they were gone. at first light we had scad and a few maccie. so here we go final tally for the night was 12 bream biggest 1lb coming on lug n rag
sole to rag
pout to lug
bass all to lug apart from the biggest to squid
1 at 60cm on sqid
1 at 50cm to lug
2 at 46cm to lug
here r a few pictures

View attachment 37544

View attachment 37545

View attachment 37547 [/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

so all in all a good night:):):):yeah:
Well done on a great session

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Good fishing there,good few bass,where on Brighton beach was that then,you can keep it secret if you want,its worth asking tho.

·
Registered
243 Posts
it was a cracking night im going again tonight clive

·
Registered
243 Posts
be down there for about half one went to the marina today got some makkie only five just had one for tea

·
Registered
243 Posts
that bass dont look as big in the pic maybe its the old mans beer belly dwarfing it

·
Registered
243 Posts
good job he had the drag set it went off like a train didnt seam to bother his knee running across the beach after the rod

1 - 20 of 28 Posts