World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not alot to report. Was hoping for millpond seas with a tad of clarity and to catch something flat.

Met up with a few of the LISA bunch fished ten till around half two baits at many ranges on many rigs with little return.

Had about 7 or so small pins few small pout and a slimey slippery rockling.

Nice day in all with great company. Just a shame I didn't hook into any flat things. Plenty of lumps of wood got pushed ashore just before high.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Good to finally meet you mate, was a slow day on the fish front but still a good laugh.
FJM Fisherman and I think you are far too normal to be a LISA ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha I was holding back mate. Didn't want to be turfed out the gang before I got in.

Was good meeting you too mate. Was good to get a day session in too. Was only my second daylight session in months

·
Registered
719 Posts
At least you got out and had a throw mate, got to be in it to win it and all that. Sounds like a good ole session all in all.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Great to have met you mate, a goocf fun session even though the wind and fish weren't doing as they are told....if I don't see you before good luck with your garden leave

·
Banned
1,661 Posts
I wonder where all this wood has come from... there were about 200 lengths of it washed up on Shoreham beach this morning! That's probably about 20 miles from Seaford so there must be a whole load of it floating about out there over a large area?

·
Registered
3,014 Posts

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
The wood fell of a ship, the wind and tides have spread the 4 x 2's all over Sussex

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Lol any dabs on the arm yet Gee?

·
Registered
3,014 Posts

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts