World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Things Come to Those Who Bait
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to fish today, as weather was better than Sunday, target Today a Cod for Nige.!

A early Morning sunrise greeted us.

Headed towards the Ranny tucking in close, to see if any Cod About, but fishing was dire to say the least, Chucked everything at them, decided to punch out deeper off Ranny , First fish onboard were Dogs and more dogs.

Moved Again to Mid Cardiff as ear-wigging on radio, few Cod Caught there.

Never caught so many used Panty pads in all my life, Yuk Yuk Yuk. Think we moved onto a Sewer outlet.
But Nige landed a Strap

Myself landed, the biggest load of crap ever. Threw it overboard, But landed on Niges Line,Pmsl,
Nige rod nodding in the rip, Nige Cursing a we tad..!

Landed this Rasta Wonga.....lol

Nige Kicking my arse, but then Bucks Luck changed ;)
First a baby Thorny

Followed by another Thorny

Then a Classic Uptide Bite produced this Cod weighed just over 8lb at Moorings.

Another Thorny For Buck capped off a Sloppy / Memorable day.

Whilst Cutting off old bait from hooks, too lazy to get scissors back out, sliced my finger, who know who your friends are when he, Peees his self laughing :)

Here are a few photos from the Foreshore Holes last Friday two hour session.

Another, sloppy sloppy N/e winds.!

Today Great day out, Brilliant banter ...

A massive tug ship passed us, soiled pants time, the wake from the displaced water.. Wow Wow Wow,
scary stuff, also Listening on radio two Kayakers Speaking to Swansea Coast gaurd, headed out Penarth to Flat Holm, and back, brave Soles, but must say, they Kept the coast gaurd upto date with there positions, Brave, but also welldone for notifying Swansea Coast Gaurd...

Best bait today bluey. worst bait squid and frozen Blacks.!
Fishing on the ebb poor, on the Flood much much better

Two Cod in two weeks 13lb + 8lb ;) Lucky Buckster.

Cheers
Bob

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
Great post and cracking pics Buck. That's an 'andsome Cod hoping to target them on monday weather permitting:thumbs:

·
TEAM BANTER
92 Posts
Lucky again buck ill so be kicking your ass again :clap2: great day weather was ok fished my mark and you get the cod lucky gay boy :bleh:so jog on yeh man cod on :fishing::fishing::thumbs:

·
Things Come to Those Who Bait
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lucky again buck ill so be kicking your ass again :clap2: great day weather was ok fished my mark and you get the cod lucky gay boy :bleh:so jog on yeh man cod on :fishing::fishing::thumbs:
Nige

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Next Week 7 arse kicking sessions in a row .! , Not counting though am I :icecream::icecream::icecream:
So you pick the mark, and get your arse Kicked.........!

Bucky Lucky Long May It Continue, except slicing my finger :(

See you down Club Wednesday Night, your Round and Cod Chips.! :)
Bob

·
Team Loonz
8,201 Posts
Great report again and top fishing lads.
And that cut is one to be proud of.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.