World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm looking for a buddy or a group for self organized adventure fishing in the (sub)tropics.
I prefer lure fishing by far, but I would consider surf casting e.g. for sharks, too. I'm 33 years old and from Germany. As a biologist I'm limited in my current job to travel between autumn and spring, preferably winter. Currently I only fish on my holidays abroad. I travelled to a couple of countries in Africa, Middleeast and Asia so far. I'm quite fit and have a bit of language, outdoor and first-aid skills (EMT).

I could imagine to rent a car or organize a transfer e.g. to an island by locals or to hire a skipper and his nutshell and camp on the beach. I'm not a guide or tour operator and that's not what I'm looking for. I could imagine a pure fishing trip or mix in other outdoor acitivities or sight seeing as rest days. Mixing in some boat days with professional tour operators is an option. If you are interested drop me a PM and write me what you are looking for and a couple of words of what you have done so far.
Gesture Automotive lighting Wood Tints and shades Sky
Sky Fish Recreation Fishing Recreational fishing
Water Sky Fluid Fisherman Fish
Sky Water Fin Fish Marine biology
Fish Sky Fin Cloud Ray-finned fish

· Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi,
I wonder if G_abon works self organized.
On the satellite pictures it seems that some of the river mouths maybe can be reached by 4x4. Maybe they are not as good as S_ette Cama or where the tour operators go, but worth a try?...

· Registered
12,675 Posts
Like you I got the tropics addiction so ended up leaving the UK for Australia and can fish those species anytime. It used to do my head in returning to the UK after every overseas trip. If I was in the UK I would certainly of been interested in such adventures as you are trying to get other anglers connected into.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts