World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, got a week's work down in Bude early June and wondered what the fishing would be like then/best places to go. Probably won't get that much time to be honest but wouldn't mind feathering some macky for my tea and for doing a bit of bait fishing in the evenings. Probably take a few spinners/lures down too for the bass and pollack. Any pointers would be welcome as I've never fished this part of Cornwall before. Cheers, Dave

·
Cliff Dangler
2,576 Posts
Hi

Bude is ticking over at the moment. A few small plaice, small coalie and schoolie Bass being caught from the beaches/rocks. A few larger isolated Bass have been had but not by me :g:
The tides and surf will help dictate the fishing so keep an eye on the forum nearer the time for reports and try Stuart in Waterfront Angling 01288 359606 for latest info.
If you want to know whats happening at that time or you want company (not like that guys!!! :unsure: ) when you're down here just PM me.
We book charter trips fairly regularly (mainly from the south coast) and there may be space to join us if you're into it also.

Cheers

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers for that---I'll PM you nearer the time and give Stuart a call as well. Not sure how much spare time I'll have, but a trip out on a boat sounds good!

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
If you're going with the family plan a trip to Padstow, and book a half day's fishing on the Blue Fox 01841533293 for that day!Everyones happy and you get to go out with one of the best skippers there is!The missus and kids will love Padstow and the estuary(at least mine do!).

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers mate, will deffo bear that in mind when I'm down later in the summer with the family. Early June I'm down working (instructing climbing) so probably won't get time but might just be tempted to sneak off for a half day leaving an assistant in charge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts