World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know if i could catch bull hass from the haven??? never seen one caut here?? any sugestions as too what parts??? do they like sand or rocks or....
i dont know anything about the fish!!!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
had one on in the haven last night dropped it 2 feet from me

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool... im not askin for marks... just where they feed, what sort of grounds!!!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Martin from anglers corner in milford haven is the man to talk to. if you've seen any of his posts recently then you'll know what i mean. he has caught several double figure huss in the last few weeks, he'll point you in the right direction

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
i,ll tell you where it was mate as i wont be climbing down there as you come up the cleddau past milford towards dale you will pass st ismmaels you will see all the gun turrets on the rocks yeah go in there to that bay you will get huss in there mate

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanx mate... i got to call down there in a bit to pick up some frozen bait!!! il ask him!!!

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
best off fishing from deep rock marks at night after or during a big swell. use squid and mackerel. they like a rough bottom but can be caught over sand with mxed patches

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
il be using the boat!!! im not fishing near rocks in big swell!!! lol il give it a go down that turrent!!! gaut my first ever one sunday on anchor man3, now wana catch more!!!!

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
whereabouts at linney then?? round to crow rock and the wash was it?? feel free to pm mate if its a bit hush :secret:

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
who is this anyway wherebouts you from mate u mite know me, iv heard that whiting is a good bait 4 huss but as you say never seen it myself, do u ahve your own boat?? we had some awesome sport last year at crow 4 pollack but never really anchored up there 4 the big stuff, maybe go there the weekend

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thats good going!!! u got a boat in milford??? ill be out this w/end!!! which side of crow rock u ancouring???

1 - 16 of 16 Posts