World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
hi i fished puffin island on thursday over high water , only had bout 15 after an hour or so , ther were around 6 other boats around but i only seen 1 person land a mackerel whillst i was there. the ones i caught were a decent size. chers jason

·
Registered
980 Posts
hi i fished puffin island on thursday over high water , only had bout 15 after an hour or so , ther were around 6 other boats around but i only seen 1 person land a mackerel whillst i was there. the ones i caught were a decent size. chers jason
puffin island and mackeral
were give orders for the barbecue we had vistors 2 baas 6 mackeral i was told and if you can a codling
2 bass yes codling yes..... 3 hours for 6 mackeral hard to catch on monday

·
Registered
174 Posts
ay puffin is quiet on the mackerel front , i was there around a month ago as well but only caught about the same , but it took 4 hours to get 15 then ha ha , menia were the bass a good size and were you fishing over low? cheers jason

·
Registered
980 Posts
ay puffin is quiet on the mackerel front , i was there around a month ago as well but only caught about the same , but it took 4 hours to get 15 then ha ha , menia were the bass a good size and were you fishing over low? cheers jason
monday tide down to low bass 2 to 3 pounds
tuesday full day bass to 4 pounds , 3 of us fished it was a good they enjoyed the fishing over 12 fish
sunday low water between the bridges 2 bass 2 to 3 pounds
the best fish this year 5 to 6 pounds thats not good for me

·
Registered
174 Posts
monday tide down to low bass 2 to 3 pounds
tuesday full day bass to 4 pounds , 3 of us fished it was a good they enjoyed the fishing over 12 fish
sunday low water between the bridges 2 bass 2 to 3 pounds
the best fish this year 5 to 6 pounds thats not good for me
i was at penmon a month ago with 2 mates on there boat ,with live sandeel they had 3 bass the 6lb , 4 and a 2lb , but i was on my own and found it difficult drifting so close to shore and trying to fish so i went after mackerel then , i did have a 2lb pollock whilst i was drifting with eel , they caught there bass bang on low water, anything else being caught between the bridges? was thinking of givivg it a go . cheers jason:fishing1:

·
Registered
449 Posts
West cardinal on the windfarm bank, consistently turn up macks, we had a few on sunday round the Orme, but it was pretty hellish fishing conditions.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts