World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Met Ron at the marina at 5-30 this morning and what a great morning it was. We were under way in no time to go and get some fresh macky for bait this was done in record time as they were feeding like crazy we then motored of to the roker grounds accompanied by john within no time the rods were nodding away with fish coming over the gunnel at a steady rate throughout the day we finished the day with 30+ roker of which a fare number were returned a few hounds and some dogs. thanks for a great day again Ron.

John I think your hull could do with a clean.

Well I am now going to start skinning the roker that will last me a week or two.

Alan

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Great pictures, but did you have to have one with Ron pulling his shorts up, made me taste my dinner again:yucky:

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Nice catch and pics :thumbs:

Not sure about those legs Ron !! :yucky:
Don`t let the Brighton boys see you like that.

Alan

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Nice fishing Ron. Hopefully will have a few with John tomorrow. :clap3:

·
In A World Of His Own
2,954 Posts
Nice catch and pics :thumbs:

Not sure about those legs Ron !! :yucky:
Don`t let the Brighton boys see you like that.

Alan
hi.....no wonder ron is so keen on fishing out of the marina.....shoes.. shorts..what next ron...?

try this..you have the legs..xxx...

·
Registered
724 Posts
hi.....no wonder ron is so keen on fishing out of the marina.....shoes.. shorts..what next ron...?

try this..you have the legs..xxx...
Ooooooooh thats so last year, i heard PVC and fishnets are all the rage?

Bet that deck was sordid, Pablo swimming close behind hoping for some action

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
Well done fellas.

Ron showing his wares around barechested young men....nothing surprises me...:uhuh:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Alan,

Nice report & you certainly seemed busy with the net every time i looked across!
I knew the hull was in need of a clean & repaint, your picture confirms it, i think the props are covered too as she felt sluggish.
Ron's boat looks great at speed.
Fantastic day at sea wasn't it, we had a dozen or so Roker to 10lb, all returned bar one. The Mackerel were everywhere & we had some fun with them in 5ft of water on top of the sandbank nr KJT, they were leaping out of the sea probably being chased by the elusive Tope we tried for and failed.
Freezer now stocked with Mackerel.
Nothing much else caught so not enough pics taken but we stayed a couple of hours after you went by & soaked up the sun.

John.

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Alan,

Nice report & you certainly seemed busy with the net every time i looked across!
I knew the hull was in need of a clean & repaint, your picture confirms it, i think the props are covered too as she felt sluggish.
Ron's boat looks great at speed.
Fantastic day at sea wasn't it, we had a dozen or so Roker to 10lb, all returned bar one. The Mackerel were everywhere & we had some fun with them in 5ft of water on top of the sandbank nr KJT, they were leaping out of the sea probably being chased by the elusive Tope we tried for and failed.
Freezer now stocked with Mackerel.
Nothing much else caught so not enough pics taken but we stayed a couple of hours after you went by & soaked up the sun.

John.
was a great day John your boat may need a clean on the hull but she shore looks graceful under power and rides nicely.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Alan,

Yes she rides well, i managed to buy it 11 years ago when business was at it's best, in those days i did a bit of cruising around the South Coast & fished & scuba dived from it when i could.
Fishing has always been my love & over the last few years i use her nearly solely for fishing. Not typical fishing boat i know but got good facilities for sleeping on & getting up early & straight out. Rolls a bit in a side on position but good fishing platform in cockpit.

John.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts