World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
burning the candle at both ends at the mo as the kids are away this week at there moms. so roy and i went for a dangle . i took fishing back up again as it seemed like my new sport was rod watching. we took a long walk down a steep hill with sand on it and caught 15 bass and 1 dog fish , they where all on the small side but was good to start catching again.
oh ya roy was lucky< again> he had the biggest and one more than me . going to bed , photos to follow
Human Natural environment Standing Mammal Landscape

Organism Vertebrate Grey Sand Fish

Human Vertebrate Fish Jaw Fisherman

Cap Fish Jaw Fishing Fisherman

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was gutted when i landed the doggy . thought i had sneaked a smalleye. the look on my face must of be similiar to a bulldog chewing a wasp.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
i was gutted when i landed the doggy . thought i had sneaked a smalleye. the look on my face must of be similiar to a bulldog chewing a wasp.
:g: yes must agree, more like chewing a hornet,:bleh: i did note you tryed to put it back without me seeing it:nono::nono::roll1::roll1: mr angry:crazy::bleh::bleh:

·
Registered
25,132 Posts
OOH AGHH THE LIGHTS ARE FLASHING WERE ALL GOING SPIKEY BASHING!!!! Nice bit of fishing fella!!!!!:1a:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts