World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to try the burry holms/ broughton area tomorow - any advive on the area (bait, rigs ect) would be much apprechiated as this will be my first time there!

thanks in advance
matt

·
Registered
798 Posts
fished the blue pool 2 week ago it was a good mark but as the tied started to ebb 20 foot breakers right in front or you ,scarey as ????? wot a lovley place tho not a bad walk ? but the yomp back fron the pool , i say no more

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cheers for the info guys - might pack light and head to whitford then, wheres the best place to park for this mark? ant info on how best to fish it would be well recived as i havent been there before

thanks again
matt

·
Registered
6,391 Posts
park at cwm ivy, park in field down hill honesty box,walk down hill through woods out onto beach,remember the way back as you can get caught out on this mark and end up walking past your point of exit back,lol been there done it.walk accross the beach untill you come to a big gulley area,fish the flood.

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
park at cwm ivy, park in field down hill honesty box,walk down hill through woods out onto beach,remember the way back as you can get caught out on this mark and end up walking past your point of exit back,lol been there done it.walk accross the beach untill you come to a big gulley area,fish the flood.
it's easy to do there jeff!! lol

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
thing is tho i always go back there! to get lost,,lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts