World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all looks as though I will have a few spaces this Sat on Panther will have def numbers later this afternoon, all the best Chay.:group:

·
Registered
12,163 Posts
PM sent.....................................................

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hi all looks as though I will have a few spaces this Sat on Panther will have def numbers later this afternoon, all the best Chay.:group:
went out 2 months ago on the panther blowing a gale (should of been cancelled) was dumpped on the deep side of the worm . skipper kept saying one more drift then we will try somewhere else, didnt happen i now know the deep side of the worm inside out . the few fish that were caught were just in size and the skipper let them kill everything just a word of warning not the best skipper or trip i have been on .

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can only speak from personal expierience of my clubs fishing with Peter and whenever the weather looks a bit dodgy he will give us the option weather or not to put to sea. All Bass landed are measured by peter to ensure all undersize fish are returned and we have always had a great time aboard panther with a very good and helpfull skipper.
As I said this is just our experience and I am not calling anyone a liar or disagreeing with there own experiences .

·
Banned
420 Posts
gotta agree with chayt1981 every trip ive had with peter hes been helpfull and really does go looking for the fish. if i wernet working id jump at the chance to go out

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
ill join in if there is a space

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
gotta agree with chayt1981 every trip ive had with peter hes been helpfull and really does go looking for the fish. if i wernet working id jump at the chance to go out
I also agree..

Pete was fantastic the day i went out with him after the bass last year!!..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts