World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just taken up fishing again after about a 15 year lay off-hence the name, a tenner used to do me for a season anyway had great fun fishing cefn sidan this summer plenty of bass to 3.5-4 pounda and any no of flatties. Nothing doing there now though so I was looking elsewhere tried Loughour but out of two nights only caught a 5 bearded rockling-thing that looks like a big tadpole. Then tried Burry Port plenty of Whiting but no real size a couple of 6 inch Bass and 2 Flounders one of Which was over 2 pounds all fell to lug Makarel strip or combinations of the two. Could anyone please tell me if there is anywhere else in my area I might try ? thanks for reading

I

·
0 Posts
yes good sport there in the summer but come oct forget it.all in all that's my best mark and it's got to be a night time trip as well.if you want some good sport night time try the mumbles [not knab rock]down abit just outside the george pub where they park the boats fish tiny baits [fish] as the tide just reaches the wall cast out onto the sand and wait it's good fun whiting mostly but hey any fish at the mo is good yeh?have fun give it a go and let us know yeh?.andy[ iwantacod]......

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
back again to Burry port lots and lots of whiting-some 1lb+ also caught 6 or 7 very small pollock thanks for the welcome Cefin is a lovely place especially if you have a 4x4 to get you to the more inaccessible places

1 - 4 of 4 Posts