World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We fished a small open at Bury Port Today. 30 anglers fished.
It was a good practice session for the 2 day comp at Bury Port next weekend and we were not disappointed.

We caught some good bags of flounder as well as some good bass and a couple of Golden Grey Mullet.

Peter Evens won the day overall with a bag of a few flounders and a bass of 5lb 4oz.

There was also a 3lb bass caught and half a dozen over the 2lb mark.

Next week promises to be a great weekend, Sat on Cefn Siden and then Sunday on Bury Port.

If anybody needs more info please contact me for details

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
Great stuff, sounds like you had a cracking day:thumbs:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Would have fished that one but we had a team match down llangennith
again golden greys and bass with a few flounders thrown in The muppets won 4-1 Ian Allen top rod for Penlan , Chris lent me a trace that was crap so he can have that back changed to my own shorter trace 4 casts 1 bass 3 flounder and won my 1st match chuck and hope wins the day

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Would have fished that one but we had a team match down llangennith
again golden greys and bass with a few flounders thrown in The muppets won 4-1 Ian Allen top rod for Penlan , Chris lent me a trace that was crap so he can have that back changed to my own shorter trace 4 casts 1 bass 3 flounder and won my 1st match chuck and hope wins the day
Was that your trace with all those granny knots in:bleh:

Who's this Ian Allen fella:showoff: sounds like a good fella. Congratulations on being top rod for the muppets :whistling

1 - 6 of 6 Posts