World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a note of thanks to all those who took part in sponsored fishing on Mumbles Pier back in February. I'm Chair of ENABLE, the registered charity supporting Caerphilly Children's Centre and we had our AGM on Monday where we were informed you had all raised over £1,200. Everyone is really grateful for your help and the money will go towards the new Therapy Extension we are building at the moment.

I really enjoyed my visit but didn't envy you staying on the pier in the dark with the rain threatening to close in. There again I'm a big softie.

Once again many thanks and I hope to see you again at future events, which Brandon so kindly arranges. Thanks Brandon for all your hard work for ENABLE.

Good fishing!

M

·
0 Posts
Just a note of thanks to all those who took part in sponsored fishing on Mumbles Pier back in February. I'm Chair of ENABLE, the registered charity supporting Caerphilly Children's Centre and we had our AGM on Monday where we were informed you had all raised over £1,200. Everyone is really grateful for your help and the money will go towards the new Therapy Extension we are building at the moment.

I really enjoyed my visit but didn't envy you staying on the pier in the dark with the rain threatening to close in. There again I'm a big softie.

Once again many thanks and I hope to see you again at future events, which Brandon so kindly arranges. Thanks Brandon for all your hard work for ENABLE.

Good fishing!
thanks mate.and plenty more bashes for your childrens charity to come:clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

·
Registered
9,062 Posts

Good fishing!
cheers den,no prob we have a great bunch of guys/gals....till the next time brand:)

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
:clap2: pleasure den,cant beat fishing and helping a worthwhile cause at the same time,well done brand,keep em coming:clap2:

·
Accepts cakes as bribes.
12,213 Posts
The rain did close in. Big time! :D

Happy to continue to support such a worthy cause, will no doubt be at the next one too. :)

M

·
0 Posts
The rain did close in. Big time! :D

Happy to continue to support such a worthy cause, will no doubt be at the next one too. :)
it closed in on time .good banter in the pub:clap2: :clap3:

·
Registered
9,062 Posts
thanks mate.and plenty more bashes for your childrens charity to come:clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap3:
COME ON LADS / GALS INC BEV:blink: :blink: HIT THE PIER 2 JUNE FOR THE NEXT BASH .DARRENS PUTTING A $ PC LITE ROD UP FOR RAFFLE BEFORE WE GO ON SO THE LUCKY WINNER CAN USE IF HE/SHE WISHES
I HAVE A COUPLE OF CIMEMA TICS UP FOR GRAPS AS WELL wooooo:) hooooooo

·
Registered
21,236 Posts
if you were the guy i spoke too on mumbles,it was nice meeting you den.did get a bit wet after you left tho:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Jen and I had a great night also even though the rain came down! Good company knowing we are getting the money raised makes it all worth it. thanks lads for looking after us and can't wait for June 2nd!

M

·
0 Posts
Jen and I had a great night also even though the rain came down! Good company knowing we are getting the money raised makes it all worth it. thanks lads for looking after us and can't wait for June 2nd!
count me in brand if bevs coming you know it will be one big laugh ill see some off the boys see how many we can get down there.blanker r u coming down ill see if andy is up for it to we will have the same spot as last time have a laugh the fish are bonus:) :)

·
Registered
21,236 Posts
is it an allnighter on the second steve.if so i'm working on getting me little brother there.he says he'll come if there's no bike racing on:g: :)

M

·
0 Posts
is it an allnighter on the second steve.if so i'm working on getting me little brother there.he says he'll come if there's no bike racing on:g: :)
yep ill go just to hear bevs laugh ill try and get andy stid rob only wish i could get great escape the but hes not aloud out allnight.g/e get your butt down there meet the lads your talking to on here.the week after my beans start:) :clap2: :clap2: :blink: :yucky: :unsure: :blink:

·
Registered
21,236 Posts
no offence bev,but you don't need to be there to hear her laugh.me bro reckons he could hear her on the north gower:)

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
COME ON LADS / GALS INC BEV:blink: :blink: HIT THE PIER 2 JUNE FOR THE NEXT BASH .DARRENS PUTTING A $ PC LITE ROD UP FOR RAFFLE BEFORE WE GO ON SO THE LUCKY WINNER CAN USE IF HE/SHE WISHES
I HAVE A COUPLE OF CIMEMA TICS UP FOR GRAPS AS WELL wooooo:) hooooooo
:g: thats me cooked,had to beg for a beanie last time lol :unsure:

·
Registered
9,062 Posts
hi bev and jen ......come on down,hope its dry ...see yu guys tra brand

1 - 17 of 17 Posts