Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well last night I couldnt decide whether to go in the boat, or have a fish on the beach today. Well as they predicted some swell, and Friday market prices are generally poor, I decided to go on the beach. I salted down some raw prawns to toughen them up, then put them in the fridge for the night. I went down Caister beach today to get the last 2 hours of the ebb, and the first two hours of the flood. There no point in me writing anymore, as I took a video of the session!