World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've noticed over the past few months some cracking photos taken around our coastline i.e weather conditions sea state even the odd photo of fish being caught.
hows about the wsf shop taking these photos and making calendars for each forum area covered i would buy one as some of the photos you lads take are superb.
just a thought what do the rest of you think of the idea ????:g: :unsure:

·
Registered
421 Posts
Thats a cracking idea mate, though it would be pretty pointless doing it for this year seeing as though we are nearlly in april. On the plus side though it would give who ever was doing it a long time to sort it out..

·
Registered
765 Posts
It will be done to raise money for the GREAT NORTH AIR AMBULANCE, Northern Rock will double match anything raised. I need a list of top marks that covers our area. once I ave these I will ask for photos of 12 of these marks

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It will be done to raise money for the GREAT NORTH AIR AMBULANCE, Northern Rock will double match anything raised. I need a list of top marks that covers our area. once I ave these I will ask for photos of 12 of these marks
why not ask te lads on this area forum if you could use the photos taken already for a calendar for next yaer it's a good cause i'll put my name down first also i might be doing a coast to coast bike ride later this year for air ambulance will let you know closer to the time could do with some company though just doing it on my own all 147 miles of it hint hint lol

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Couldn't agree more. Perhaps some pictures of some elusive fish (well to me anyway at the moment!) to remind us at work or home of what we could be catching?

·
Banned
927 Posts
i've noticed over the past few months some cracking photos taken around our coastline i.e weather conditions sea state even the odd photo of fish being caught.
hows about the wsf shop taking these photos and making calendars for each forum area covered i would buy one as some of the photos you lads take are superb.
just a thought what do the rest of you think of the idea ????:g: :unsure:
Great idea.
I would certainly buy a couple.
I have saved most pics posted on here to a folder and used as a screensaver on both my home and work computers.

Ron

1 - 14 of 14 Posts