World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all, am heading out to the above place september 3. just wondered if any of you will be out there and fancy a couple of night sessions?? or day ones!!! also any help or info on the area would be most welcome and gratefully received.

many thanks in advance
Ben. :thumbs: :fishing1:

·
The Bush Kangaroo
2,807 Posts
hi bheasy i live in said place along wit aram would love to meet up for a session

G

·
i didn't know you had moved in with aram skip's !!!??? what a way to break the news to everyone, putting it publicly on the forum! lol

THATS JUST WRONG !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wadTCIKrPrw

ps i think bheasy1 is talking about a 'fishing' session so that probably rules you out!!!! lol

Lol, that had me in pain !! gotta be the best one i heard this year.
:roll1::roll1::roll1:
As greg said, have a look on here. loads of stuff about the fishing there. i am out in november but guess you will have gone by then

·
The Bush Kangaroo
2,807 Posts
i didn't know you had moved in with aram skip's !!!??? what a way to break the news to everyone, putting it publicly on the forum! lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wadTCIKrPrw

ps i think bheasy1 is talking about a 'fishing' session so that probably rules you out!!!! lol

:roll1::roll1::roll1:
:clap::clap: funny git sure he knew what i ment nice work on the vids by the way :thumbs:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Somethings never change......:yawn:

Still living in hope that we can get out on 9th sept money permitting and will have to use Ryanair :-( not my favorite but needs must.:fishing:

Skip ,how is Aram not seen anything of him on the net lately? Hope all is well.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi bheasy i live in said place along wit aram would love to meet up for a session
hi skippy,

thats the kinda reply i was looking for m8, nice 1. :thumbs:
will be very much looking forward to it.

Greg,
just wondering how much line did that ray you lost take? (2 1/2 hour fight one), reason for asking is it will help me decide what real to bring with me. cheers.

Ben.

·
The Bush Kangaroo
2,807 Posts
Somethings never change......:yawn:

Still living in hope that we can get out on 9th sept money permitting and will have to use Ryanair :-( not my favorite but needs must.:fishing:

Skip ,how is Aram not seen anything of him on the net lately? Hope all is well.
he is fine i was in the shop buying a new rod today :wiggle::wiggle::bb::fishing:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.