World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Team Chatter
21,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to all in the s/west region the england/wales rematch is almost upon us 27th may
and we are requiring as many people to fish with us as poss if you havnt already seen or heard about this then reply to this thread and we can give all the info needed out it is at cefn sidan pembroke park 27th may 9-9.30 meet

ps if you turn up snaggletooth will give you a tenner:)

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Can't make this one :( its my littluns 3rd birthday on the 27th :)
I'll be cheering on the English whilst eating party food lol

·
Team Chatter
21,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can't make this one :( its my littluns 3rd birthday on the 27th :)
I'll be cheering on the English whilst eating party food lol
have his party on the beach this will earn you massive brownie points with wifey
1. kids on beach they love it
2.wifey tops up her tan
3. the only reason you brought your rods along was to teach littlun how to fish and it would make all invited smile at seeing littleuns face holding his/hers first catch thus making better pictures and a jolly day all round so i take it you want me to put your name down:)

·
Registered
21,236 Posts
i know its a struggle aint it i think all the english are gonna have to fish with 5 rods each cant think of owt else at the moment:)

erm,one of me rods has a welsh dragon on:blink:

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
snag ever helpfull andy you know me i am bringing another english team player with me just for you lot blank_king from up north he's the geordie that's moved down near me so now i have another buddie to fish with.
he is fishing mad fair play to him i took him arround sat showed him where to get good bait etc and of course i made him sign on the dotted line to commit himself to the rematch that said mind he did not need much persuading.
so snag and co add one more to your list see thinking of you lot all the time i am..ps the polish sardinpackers have legged it they dont want to sink a sinking ship lol tightlines andy ilsf..:clap3:

·
Registered
241 Posts
I wish I could fish this but I've got a weekend double header of golf matches, gutted. I fished Cefn Sidan a few years ago and although I blanked it was a fantastic location. It would be great to fish it with someone who knows the venue, maybe another time.

·
Registered
229 Posts
If will come along meet up if any one wants a lift i got a seat spare as its landy 90 and ive boxed out the back so more than one with have to sit in the back behind bulk head

·
She Pirate and Global Moderator
12,629 Posts
mmmmmmmmm should or shouldnt i?????

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
hi lads check out the welsh section for excellant directions off paid4 tightlines andy ilsf

1 - 20 of 26 Posts