World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well here we are lads 5 days to go .
first thing first : sorry not been online had loads of trouble with kids and work so have had to put my time to them . SORRY .

last week i pm alan to find out tide times and any other info needed for the meet . the tides are not best for us fishermen but what i have come up with is start 10am finish 4 pm same as last time . high tide is at 11:00 so we will be fishing the out going tide . not best i know but we all have the same problem .
i have talked to some of the lads that are running up with me and we are going to head to the cafe that izzy has posted about ( pm me the address please izzy ) looking at getting there at about 8 / 8:30 so essex lads see you there . oh could you please lock ash in the car till every one else has ordered food lol .
all rules stay the same as the last match . except essex are only aloud to use one rod between 5 people and half a hook lmao . no serious every thing is the same .

as before every one is welcome so bring friends, pals, and any one on here who has not fished with us and wants a laugh come along .

so on that note i will be meeting czar at couldharbour roundabout maidstone at 07:00 and running up from there . if you want to meet us there please do .

G

·
Unfortunately it is very unlikely that I will be there as my rescheduled Newhaven Charter is the same day. If the weather is too bad for the boat trip then I will do my best to get there. Best of luck though to all the Kent Team.
Dont forget I have put up another boat space to be auctioned for Urlys charity. The trip will be from Newhaven hopefully in June / July as will be the Kent v Essex Champions Final.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Link to cafe location in another thread, don't actually know the name of it but it has big signs saying "Lorry Park"

http://www.worldseafishing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62928&page=2

It is the other side of the Orwell Bridge just passed the Nacton turn off. you cannot miss it or the Orwell bridge, it is one of the moost spectacular bridges I know, like the Avon Bridge or the QE2 without the suspension towers

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
Yep i'll be there, thats 3 fishing sessions in the space of 2 weeks would have been on now!!!

G

·
leeboy,big guy and myself will be travelling up together leaving sittingbourne at 6am.flathead might be also,will find out soon......dave.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Same goes for me a Pm gets my mobile, a PM with £20 gets this lovely blondes mobile :)
have you got a pic of this blonde? lol
can you pm me your number please guys, im great at getting lost
cheers

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
So what prizes are on offer this time?
ESSEX MATCH

1ST penn 850 : (thanks to penn) . and a collection of tackle (thanks to bait and tackle southend) Neil t again
2ND : nights fishing on BREADBINS BOAT (thanks to bread bin)

there is also a smallest fish prize for both meets 5 Spools of line (thanks to marsh tackle) and 25 weights thanks to (DARREL2000)

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
ESSEX MATCH

1ST penn 850 : (thanks to penn) . and a collection of tackle (thanks to bait and tackle southend) Neil t again
2ND : nights fishing on BREADBINS BOAT (thanks to bread bin)

there is also a smallest fish prize for both meets 5 Spools of line (thanks to marsh tackle) and 25 weights thanks to (DARREL2000)
and a rod build from neil
and a boat trip to be autioned for cascars boat

1 - 20 of 29 Posts