World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Turned to the East Coast Forum and - nothing from Lowestoft! As I'm coming across tomorrow for a fortnight is it worth packing any tackle!!??

Mind you it could be that they're too busy fishing to writereports!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Still a few sizeable codling showing up and a couple of nice soles last week caught during daylight. Rocks very exposed on beach at moment and many snags but still a few fish coming out. Still plenty of undersized codling about. I am fishing at Pakefield tomorrow which is just down the road and will post my report. Flood tides have been fishing in river at Gorleston at back of the fence area on the straight for a few sizeable codling and close in for undersized. Hope this helps
Dabslayer

·
Registered
481 Posts
they have all gone to felixstowe today for a meet, theyre probably too knackered ( or still there!) , must have been good i hav'nt even heard from my younger bro whose a regular thread poster.:fishing1: :fishing: :fish:

Hi dabslayer.
How is the general trend of catches at the moment around the suffolk/ norfolk coast? any fish worth catching?

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great report! I presume you mean North Beach re: bits of masonary!! We were there a week or so after the last big storm before Christmas and as only an occasional visitor was amazed at the devastation on that beach! Noticed that the council (?) were bulldozing sand etc. up to the bottom of the sea wall! Very grateful as I manged to fall off the wall in front of the North Beach car park and land in the soft stuff - a huge man-sized crater!! However the good thing was that the bigger bits of masonary made good rod rests! All I caught in February was a lobster and whiting! Should have seen the one that got away though!

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts