World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wondered if anyone cud give me sum advice on how 2 fish here,im a course match fisherman so not to clued up on how 2 go about things,have got a couple of spinning rods beachcasters tripod etc,its a family holiday so cant b venturing to far,been told 2 go rite out when its low and come in with the tide,also what about the rocks 2 the end of the park,Fished there last yr and on my last session hooked into my 1st ever sea fish.....'a flounder',not much but its a start,anyway its a bass im after,really enjoyed last yr so any help will great

·
Registered
39 Posts
If you fish it from low tide, watch the water coming behind you so as you don't get cut off. I have fished there a few times catching flounder and school bass from St. Ishmaels

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you fish it from low tide, watch the water coming behind you so as you don't get cut off. I have fished there a few times catching flounder and school bass from St. Ishmaels
yeah sussed that 1 last yr !!!!,u ever caught bass on spinners there?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Had a couple of small ones, missed one good fish of around 4lb whilst spinning up the river as you would on fresh water, few casts and move upstream

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Biggest bass I've caught is from St Ishmaels, followed the tide out and fished off the mussell beds into the main channel, flying condoms work a treat, not fished there for a long time now though. As has been said be careful of the incoming tide, tight lines mate. :thumbs:

·
Registered
7 Posts
note there is now a gate stopping all parking in the carpark at the end,to much abuse form anglers/bait collectors im told,leaving 4am in morn with noise and no respect for the caravans,nice1 :clap::clap:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts