World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was so pi--ed at andy,s post about swansea city council wanting £100 + for liability insurance ,so i have had a chat with the rest of the members of our club and we will give him £25 we collected for a pool for the biggest fish caught and no one won that steve ,andy and the boys were part of .AND if anyone is up for it prehaps we can raise the rest doing a comp at £4 a person and half goes to steve to pay this stupid dispicable fu--ing bill and the other half the winner of the biggest fish takes the rest please pm me and we will arrange a fish somewhere

·
Registered
104 Posts
great idea and I'm sure monies could be raised but I think Steve is on a Mission and wants all money to go to RNLI

Will chip in if thats what Steve wants

G

·
great idea and I'm sure monies could be raised but I think Steve is on a Mission and wants all money to go to RNLI

Will chip in if thats what Steve wants
thanks for the offer lads you can donate it to the rnli.but im going to war got to for other charities.i got my ammo im waiting for it to go in there paper then if its no you will read my ammo:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
104 Posts
thanks for the offer lads you can donate it to the rnli.but im going to war got to for other charities.i got my ammo im waiting for it to go in there paper then if its no you will read my ammo:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Steve

Just a thought but it may be worth you posting link you sent me about Lee so that those who dont know will realise why this is so important to you

Good kuck we're all behind you all the way

Angela

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
G

·
I was so pi--ed at andy,s post about swansea city council wanting £100 + for liability insurance ,so i have had a chat with the rest of the members of our club and we will give him £25 we collected for a pool for the biggest fish caught and no one won that steve ,andy and the boys were part of .AND if anyone is up for it prehaps we can raise the rest doing a comp at £4 a person and half goes to steve to pay this stupid dispicable fu--ing bill and the other half the winner of the biggest fish takes the rest please pm me and we will arrange a fish somewhere
hi paul this is in the evening post tomorrow so im told lets c wot happens and go from there .hope they let it go ahead.:g: :g:

G

·
Without trying to stand in the way of what your doing Steve i have to say that i totally agree with what the council have done. Public liability is a mjor thing these days and if the waived it for you then they would have to do it for everyone. Expensive in the end and the taxpayer pays.

Good luck with everything though but i can see their point.

G

·
Without trying to stand in the way of what your doing Steve i have to say that i totally agree with what the council have done. Public liability is a mjor thing these days and if the waived it for you then they would have to do it for everyone. Expensive in the end and the taxpayer pays.

Good luck with everything though but i can see their point.
al its a matter of prinsible im not paying this money im sticking up for other charities.its all these tv adverts were there blame theres a claim if my son lee was still about i would be having fun with lee on his 21st birthday.so if i can put smiles on peoples faces by siting in a bath of bean and raise money for charity the same time brill.swansea city council are out of order i was aloud last year to fish for charity on council land they wanted it last year they class this as an event and want event insurance. for an event you need at least 4 people to get event insurance.i cant say to much until its been in the paper but im not backing down on this.

G

·
Steven... i totally agree its out of order but the council have to cover themselves legally. I am a managing director for a registered charity and have to comply with all insurance and liability laws when doing even the slightest event/fund raising. I can assure you that if i found out someone was doing an event and had had it waivered by the council, i would be be asking why couldn't i? If they said booger off then imagine the uproar it would create.

No offence but the rules and regs are here to stay unfortunetly and its best to stick to them. One rule for one and one for another is not the way to go.

G

·
Steven... i totally agree its out of order but the council have to cover themselves legally. I am a managing director for a registered charity and have to comply with all insurance and liability laws when doing even the slightest event/fund raising. I can assure you that if i found out someone was doing an event and had had it waivered by the council, i would be be asking why couldn't i? If they said booger off then imagine the uproar it would create.

No offence but the rules and regs are here to stay unfortunetly and its best to stick to them. One rule for one and one for another is not the way to go.
hi al it is out of order mate.swansea council are the most bent and corupt council in this country as i said i cant say to much til its been in the paper.they put gagging orders on loved ones that have died .that is just one.my brother-in-law nearly drowned working for them.i can go on but lets c wot the council do first.so lets say a church is having a jumble sale to raise a few pound for the up keep of the church they would have to have event insurance.if me on my own wanted to peddle along the road to raise a few pounds for a childrens charity i would need insurance?so when i buy my poppy for the people in war who died or fought in this country how much have they got to pay for standing on a street for hours on end with poppies and collection box ?swansea council are calling this an event and as i said you need 4 people for an event.they must be counting in the beans as heinz 57:g:

·
Registered
3,328 Posts

for christs sake hes going to sit in a bath of beans, now forgive me if im wrong unless these beans are killer beans from the planet tin in galaxy heinz then whats there frigging problem!!!!!! its pathetic !!!!!! nanny state, cant do this cant to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:uhuh: :uhuh:

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
i saw the page about lee when you first come on the site and it is heart breaking , he would be well proud of you! so keep going,!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts