World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got some peeler on order from hansford in fareham tonight, but i dont think i will be able to make it down befor they shut, if i pay by card over the phone is there anyone that lives near that could pick them up and baby sit them untill i can get down.

Cheers
Danny

·
Registered
169 Posts
Danny,

Would have sorted you out as I live in Fareham, only just got back in from a recon trip to Shoreham Harbour.

Golden Greys will be mine.

Trigger

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers trig

i have postponed the trip untill tomoro now, plus today is my anniversary and although the wife said she didnt mind me going i think its better i stayed.

·
Registered
169 Posts
A point to note is that all good SNCOs need at least 1 divorce behind them to allow them the experience to help their subordinates in dealing with similar circumstances.

It's true I only got married so I could get divorced, thats proper selfless commitment that is.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
A point to note is that all good SNCOs need at least 1 divorce behind them to allow them the experience to help their subordinates in dealing with similar circumstances.

It's true I only got married so I could get divorced, thats proper selfless commitment that is.
Selfless commitment and alot of dosh going out. Have to agree totally on the other remarks though trig.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Where you fishing tonight then Danny?

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it would be rude not to try westbeach with lastnights report. got some peeler on order and going to grab a few hardbacks also.
was going to have a look for a couple of spiders at pagham but not sure if there is still a few around. Any ideas anyone?

Danny

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
There were loads of spiders along southsea sea front this morning. I went out at 3 am til 7, caught nothing but spiders. The guys fishing the blocks at Eastney caught a schoolie and spiders too. So they are still around, watch out!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Ivor

Out at 3AM, you really are after that table BASS!!! She was have had strong words with you!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts