World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am very new to seafishing, but completely hooked and fish most weekends.

I have been fishing the sea lochs, Loch Goil ( 1 whelk so far), and Lock Fyne which has produced a dozen or so mackerel so far.

There are two locations that have been mentioned to me that I have been unable to find. The first is near to the Green Kettle pub and appaerently gives access to deep warter, and the seconed involes a peir or jetty at Dunoon. Can anyone please give me direction to these sites aim to fish them over the next weekend.

Oh, and to all the guys I've met over the last few months, thanks for making me feel so welcolme. :)

·
Registered
423 Posts
Welcome aboard.

I'm afraid I can't help you too much however enroute from Arrochar to Faslane i'm sure I saw the Green Kettle Pub (it had a huge green kettle outside it on the other side of the road). I'm sure someone will correct me if I got it wrong. If it is true then you are looking at loch long.

Regards
Blenny

PS Just had a 'Gareth' (hunt) on the interweb and found this location for the Green Kettle –*it's near Garelochead.

www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=22...=y&bi=~&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks blenny, I have managed to fing the pub, it's the actual route to the loch side that I can't seemto find. :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
damit said:
Thanks Big-haddie, I'll give it a go. nae fish nae bother.
Damit :)
you would be better going to the rhue narrows or along the road to the outward bound school at least there is a chance of a fish or two

1 - 6 of 6 Posts