World Sea Fishing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I AM POSTING THIS ON BEHALF OF SUPER BASS MASTER WHO HAS DECIEDED THAT THE RUNNING OF THIS LEAGUE HAS PROVED INPRACTICAL. THEREFORE THE MATCH THIS SUNDAY 25TH AT MONKNASH IS CANCELLED. I appologise to all those people who have tried to support this league and especially to Kellogs and Conger queen for mucking them about with their plans for this weekend. THE £9 THAT WAS TO BE CARRIED OVER WILL BE GIVEN TO WOLFIE AS HE IS THE LEAGUE WINNER. This is SBM's idea and I support it. Wolfie, I will hang onto the money untill I see you again, which hopefully won't be to long.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
no coincedence then that its been cancelled as old dogs rovers on the same day:uhuh: i shall still be going to monknash in the search of a ray..shame the comp didnt work, maybe it would be worth doing two seperate comps then the top 2 winners from east and west could battle it out, once down there at a mark of the 2 from down theres choice and then up here.

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
I AM POSTING THIS ON BEHALF OF SUPER BASS MASTER WHO HAS DECIEDED THAT THE RUNNING OF THIS LEAGUE HAS PROVED INPRACTICAL. THEREFORE THE MATCH THIS SUNDAY 25TH AT MONKNASH IS CANCELLED. I appologise to all those people who have tried to support this league and especially to Kellogs and Conger queen for mucking them about with their plans for this weekend. THE £9 THAT WAS TO BE CARRIED OVER WILL BE GIVEN TO WOLFIE AS HE IS THE LEAGUE WINNER. This is SBM's idea and I support it. Wolfie, I will hang onto the money untill I see you again, which hopefully won't be to long.
well what's up lads?i thought you had it all sorted out?lack of interest or what i dont know but it's not worth falling out over whatever happens we're here to all chat/fish together as mates and when we meet drown a few worms beats drinking eh?tightlines andy..ILSF SEE YOU LOT WHEN I GET BACK FROM SCOTLAND ...:) :)

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
sorry lads, it just aint gonna work out, 2 many people to keep happy, but even tho the league is scrapped im still gonna organise some meets soon for us, every1 welcome but im just gonna have them locally, and if any1 east wants to organise 1 up there i will make it if i can.

no hard feelings just rather be fishing than sorting stuff all the time, if there had been more positive interest maybe it could of worked. ilsf yep defo agree with u mate hope to see u soon, and rockling thanks 4 support will deff have a worm drowning session sometime soon with you mate.
kellogs, roger ihw and wolfie and all the lads who have helped me out, THANK U VERY MUCH, will be fishing with u soon fellas.

tight lines

Rhys

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
hi rhys. thats a shame but i think you have done the right thing. no point us arguing over fishing, its only a bit of fun, good while it lasted anyway lads.

hope to have a few sessions with you in the coming months rhys. we have 12 weeks off after june, oh im going to do some fishing lmao

nice one for the effort

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.