World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys coming to your neck of the woods next week for a holiday and have secured a day pass.

Obviously Canon Pyon is nowhere near the sea and the nearest mark seems to be Severn Bridge area at about 50 miles due south, with Aberystwyth 70 miles due east

Do you have any suggestions of somewhere half decent along with baits etc. Will be taking my light spinning rod with me and may be able to fit my eight 1/2 foot pier rod (which is ok for short beach work, just, rated at 100 to 250 grams) no room for the beachcaster and the kids won't sit on the roof to make space.

Reasonable travel distance is a must. I dont think my pass will stretch to 3hrs travel each way with a 6hr sesh in between, and I'm rather partial to my 'nads

All advice appreciated

John

·
Registered
486 Posts
Hi guys coming to your neck of the woods next week for a holiday and have secured a day pass.

Obviously Canon Pyon is nowhere near the sea and the nearest mark seems to be Severn Bridge area at about 50 miles due south, with Aberystwyth 70 miles due east

Do you have any suggestions of somewhere half decent along with baits etc. Will be taking my light spinning rod with me and may be able to fit my eight 1/2 foot pier rod (which is ok for short beach work, just, rated at 100 to 250 grams) no room for the beachcaster and the kids won't sit on the roof to make space.

Reasonable travel distance is a must. I dont think my pass will stretch to 3hrs travel each way with a 6hr sesh in between, and I'm rather partial to my 'nads

All advice appreciated

John
you have a PM

Matt

1 - 2 of 2 Posts