World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope I'm posting this in the right place, I like to access forums via tapatalk, but this forum I can only view threads, whenever I try and log in to post it just pops up that there's a user error and unable to log in, so have had to post this via the main site.
I like tapatalk as it's more straightforward to post mobile photos etc. Anybody know what may be the problem?

·
WSF Administrator
56,955 Posts
Hope I'm posting this in the right place, I like to access forums via tapatalk, but this forum I can only view threads, whenever I try and log in to post it just pops up that there's a user error and unable to log in, so have had to post this via the main site.
I like tapatalk as it's more straightforward to post mobile photos etc. Anybody know what may be the problem?
Hi and welcome to WSF :)

Years ago we did used to use Tapa but since we moved to Xenforo we have not used it.
The Xenforo platform does not need Tapatalk as it is designed to work with mobile phones etc.

Nick

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all,
I am new to this site and wondering if there is anyone knows the difference between Wilson flyer and pilot 590, I have a pilot 590with the cuddie windows higher that what I have seen in photos

·
WSF Administrator
56,955 Posts
Hi all,
I am new to this site and wondering if there is anyone knows the difference between Wilson flyer and pilot 590, I have a pilot 590with the cuddie windows higher that what I have seen in photos
Please try posting in the boat angling forum

Nick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts