World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all well here is ,my post as promised, arrived at 3.30pm,fished low water with raw liver and squid had a really hard tug waited for next and started reeling in but then a bigger tug and the line went slack when i pulled it in hook was bent nearly straight and a very large fish scale,fished till midnight in the thick sea fog and millpond sea,only crabs so went home,tight lines.:schmoll: :uhuh:

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
raw liver???

you been hitting the pills a little too hard!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i am on 175 pills a week for my dissability and other problems,but none for mental illness,i,m sane me bucko,even though we look alike ashley your the nutter so i.m told lol.you use frozen liver all the blood attracts the fish,

·
Registered
139 Posts
well i am on 175 pills a week for my dissability and other problems,but none for mental illness,i,m sane me bucko,even though we look alike ashley your the nutter so i.m told lol.you use frozen liver all the blood attracts the fish,
:secret:

Sorry but are these Vampire Fish....or them that swim the Amason..Phrana I think they are called...i had one once in a tank but i grew so big it went to a Zoo..and i fed it by hand........(but not my hand):) :)

·
The Ego
6,046 Posts
Nothing wrong with using raw liver, im planning on using black pudding and squid cocktails for the doggies at Felixstowe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts