World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5-30 start myself,sqwidley,big ian all 6ft 10in of him his son little albert and side show bob who was late tut tut wind was giveing it bit plenty of slap lol steamed to knock jhon tower plenty of gulls diveing right next to the tower waves and wind ment we could not get as close to the fish as we like so drifted as near to it as posable i had 3 fethers 5oz ball lead first drift cast as right into the middle of wear the birds were diveing feeling the lead to the botom when it all went light then it all; went mental my zziplex raider was bending and just soaked up the power full lunges and dives i had to keep adjusting the drag on my saltish30h filled with 30lb power pro red braid to a 50lb leader id gain a bit of line then the clutch would slip as the fish tried to get back to the bottom tightend the drag just enouth to aply power when i needed it 5minits 7 minits then i star gaining line new fish was near when my leader poped out of the sea a few more pumps then 3 bass hit the suface no wonder i had been strugling at first just took a chance and lifted the bass into the boat one about 3-4lb with another going 2lb 8oz and the third scraper 2lb he went back to grow bigger and the other two went back in the cold box we ancored up and a trickle of hounds came to the boat with hermit and peeler doing the bizz some nice size dogs fell to sqwid along with some more bass to lug with my mate sqwidders banging out a 5lb bass for his dinner tomorow ski9pper ian bass had a lovely looking starie hound of about 8lb swam off and told his mates as we never had eny more bigger then this one ian had a 19lb12oz hound last week along with a few more doubles but today the wind just screwed the fishing up but we all tried hard and all went home with some fish for tea also my dog likes rock salmon and its alot better then chum so im soughted bullet soughted grate day grate company grate way to fill the freezer out on fair chance monday plaice fishing with curious badger loosegoose si and fingers crossed its a good day wether ie wind showing 6mph bring it on captin bob :bones:

·
Registered
96 Posts
nice report one of my favourite spots knock John tower for bass but when its a bit windy can be rough up on the bank had a few nice bass there this year all on lug

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
And all without so much as a fullstop. Wow. Leaves me gasping for air reading your posts! :oops:

Well done on the triple shot of bass!!! Sounds like a good ol' fashion scrap an' half! :1a:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
great report there captin and some nice fish for the table too.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Who was on "wrapping duties" today Bob ! One day I'm gonna nick Bullit off you:crazy:

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hi pete bullets comeing on still silly as a bag of lights look forward to seeing you on a beach for a session mate you take care pete captin bob and his dog bullet the bullet dodger :victory::victory:

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
nice fishing there bud triple shot of bass!!!!!...i did 8hrs on brightons beaches last nite for a big fat 0...at least now i know where the bass were ...queing up for you !!!!lol

hey pete i think you deffo need to find a wrapper you might then have time to catch a fish lol

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
He's just out of baby stages Bob,we've got a bull cross here,stands about 22" at the shoulder,weighs in at around 65lb and he just loves pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amongst other things!

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
nice fishing there bud triple shot of bass!!!!!...i did 8hrs on brightons beaches last nite for a big fat 0...at least now i know where the bass were ...queing up for you !!!!lol

hey pete i think you deffo need to find a wrapper you might then have time to catch a fish lol

That's the beauty of wrapping your own Jay,you don't give a phuck if you don't catch,did you get my PM about this manor?

·
Registered
841 Posts
Well done Guys sound's like some good fishing................................. :victory:

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
just woke up so time to start geting ready for mondays plaice trip with some good old boys and si too lol captin wide awake:roll1::roll1:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts