World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i fish port talbot short arm mostly on sundays also ogmore deeps ,and meet up with mates of that area, but travel down from the merthyr with an empty car any body stuck for a lift and and got an abp license for docks welcome
no cash required only your own bait

·
Registered
287 Posts
Hi mate, as it happens I also live near there ,Pontlottyn and travel down the A470 with an empty car Quite a bit but unluckly I've just started back to work in Bridgend and work on Sundays .However I don't work friday or saturday and would love to fish the short arm some when , as i've never fished it and always like to give a new mark a good go. unfortunatly I don't have an A.B.P pass (BUGGER)
IF you ever want to tag along with me ,I'll post when I go there's always room, as I haven't long lived in the area and with doing the house up would be glad of the company . Might be short notice , so have something frozen in the freazer ready

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks dai
can go most days thanks for the offer,
and the same applies with my car keep in touch
derek

·
Registered
287 Posts
hi derek ,i'm fishing tomorrow if you want to go .I'm leaving at about 11 ish . thinking of the ranny as it's a small tide . got to stop and get bait on the way .

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks dai but the car failed mot and the garage thinks ive got the keys to the royal mint, so im side lined until next week thanks all the same keep in touch derek, ps did you say your from fochriw i got a mate living over ther his name is eddy cavender he drinks in the rising sun i think all the best........

·
Registered
287 Posts
Hi mate ,you didn't miss to much today .will give it ago later in the weak strate from work. keep you posted .
As for your freind , he live over the hill behind me ,as I live in Pontlottyn .Is your freind a fisherman or just a buddy? If he is don't mind giving him a lift as well . let us know.

P.S someone has to keep your mechanics roller going . HEE HEE

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry to hear fishing not too hot,
my mate living over your way is strictly a pub bloke, the coastal air would scare him stiff, hope to be able to go next week all the best ,derek

·
Registered
287 Posts
HI derek , shouldn't have taken the **** about your car . Now mine's in for a new head gasget and M.o.T, outch and it looks like my mechanics got a new merc . should be on the road for friday , i hope !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts