World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Now I am up and running with my new caravan, can anybody recommend any good sites on Anglesey, or the North Wales Coast near to good fishing spots. A pub close by would be good.

Hope to be out at least 2 weekends a month next year.

Your comments would be appreciated.

Dave

·
Registered
86 Posts
theres some really good sites near treaddur bay with pubs on site !go on google earth and pump in campsites around wot ever area u like theres plenty there!hope this helps!
cheddez:punk:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hendy farm near caernarfon. Caernarfon is only a ten minute walk along the side of the railway. Think its £7 a night in the 'van. No electric hook up, but there is a shower on site. We take a generator for electric when we need it...

·
Registered
33 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi all,

Many Thanks for the replies, cheers Chiefbeef, for the recomendation of the park, have heard good reports about you from Mabski, will have to meet up sometime for a drink and fishing session!!:thumbs::thumbs:

keep the recomedations coming

Regards

Dave

·
She Pirate and Global Moderator
12,623 Posts
I will post a few tomorow,,,, do you want one with all the mod cons? ie, electric hook up. toilets and shower..

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As I am new to being a Pikey, I would like Electric & Toilets, don't want to be stinking my new van out!! LOL.

Dave

·
Registered
710 Posts
theres a great litttle site just off the main road at porth dafarch (HOLYHEAD) its got a pub , electric hook ups ,site shop showers etc
and is very cheap !
its a bout a mile from holyhead for your bait, and the fishing is either flat beach
or go over the hills for deep water rock fishing , the beach is about a ten minute walk from the site ,
Valley of the Rocks Camping & Caravan Park
Porthdafarch Road / Trearddur Bay, Holyhe ad
Anglesey, LL65 2LL
Tel: (01407) 765787

spiky:sun:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts