World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

A bit off topic but I have just purchased a 4 berth caravan and am looking to store it when not in use somewhere on the North Wales Coast preferably near to Broughton.

Does anyone know of any storage sites that has space, or does anyone on here have room to store a 23ft caravan.

Will pay upto £200 per year depending on security.

Dave

·
Registered
20 Posts
i use a lad in pen y mase north wales to keep my boat i know he dose store caravans there i think its about 35 pound a month he charges if you want the number for him message me back. he has good security there with his house being on the site

·
Registered
278 Posts
i used to store a caravan at a small site in lloc,near holywell not sure of address but it is down a lane right opposite lloc car sales,rates a couple of years ago were £75 for 6 months and it is very secure.alternatively there is a small site in bagillt where i and several others store catering trailers,only £20 per month but not as secure as other site.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Sammyjoe,

Yes tride there all full until December, most of North Wales the same, in desperation now, pick up the van on 16/09/09, and need somwhere to store it.

Dave

·
Registered
6,688 Posts
Dave,
Seems that you have sorted a plan to stay when fishing.
Going to get a Tourer next year and plan to leave it on a site at Treaddur for £600 a year with a hook up, just another optiom, maybe.
Glad your progressing with the fishing expedition.
Coastman

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi did you manage to find storage for your tourer there is Minera Building supplies in Coedpoeth who stores tourers, its in Minera Village comes under Wrexham. Are you just looking to store or use on a park for the season.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Vicky,

Thanks for the reply, but have now got storage at Ellesmere, Gold award Cassoa site.

Dave

1 - 10 of 10 Posts