World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, i have a dilema i have a fishing pass for tuesday morning and off what i can gather the tides look good for cardiac hill, the weather seems good and theres no rain forecast. So my question is, a do
you think it will be safe and, b what will i catch. As i have only ever fished this mark at the begining of summer. Reports will follow thanks guys.

·
Registered
8,060 Posts
At the moment though dry wind looks to be SW 4-5. I wouldn't fish it myself in anything over a 4 max. I'd listen to the Inshore forecast today & tomorrow and see how they develop the windfield.

Cheers - John

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks john was hoping you would reply to my thread as you seem to know alot about the area. If the wind is ok wil there stil be mackeral and pollock around. Also wat else wil there be on offer? thanks again

·
Registered
8,060 Posts
Yes the fish will be there - it's just finding a day to hunt in safety! I've had mackerel there in November in previous years, and the pollack are pretty much resident. Wait for a nice Autumn anticyclone to plonk itself over us and choose an afternoon tide - it gives time for the dew to dry off.

Cheers - John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts