Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:clap2::clap2:
new vigilante 33 coming to cardiff bay middle june 2007 available for fishing charters out to the usual haunts as well as devon and cornwall shark fihing ireland tuna fishing and much muuch more toilets available on board television radio central heating etc etc THIS BOAT IS BRAND NEW come and have fun breakfast inc phone for further details 07973 669740 or 07939 049823 or contact us via www.severnexplorations.com
have a good trip guys

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
them boats can shift but they not for fishing off a friend of mine got one it is great for going around the gower on and learning about its history www.gowerexplorer.co.uk :)
wot r u on about steve:g:this guy has got a hundred grand charter boat(not a rib)u wont get a toilet or central heating on a rib.:clap2::clap2:DEAN

·
Registered
256 Posts
Nothing wrong with a Vigilante 33, I’d love to own one ! But as a charter boat there a bit too small and the standard engines are not suitable for commercial duties.

From SeaExplorer's post it sounds like he is very inexperienced, and just possibly have never operated a fishing charter boat before?

After all it’s a very very long way from Cardiff Bay to the Sharking and Tuna grounds !!!

:lmao:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
interesting comments guys glad one of you realised that the rib aint got a toilet on bravo so the vigilante 33 is to small then interesting oh and it s too slow and not for a commercial fishing boat cos the engines are to small
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
right actual guys the vigilante 33 is a very capable sea boat built by lyme boats in chard (should take a look) and hundred grand *incorrect 170 grand actualy plus the vat and as far as the standard engines are concerned i dunno what book your reading mate but twin stern drive yamaha 275 commercialy rated engines dont sound too much like a standard engine to me cruising at 26knots and capable of 40+ knots at full speed compair it to all those 33 ft old ploders already down there at pen arth good luck u enjoy fishing with them while some of our trips go to lundy and beyond in about 2hrs 20mins and beyond and besides thast wot boat you got baitman jones

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
the link has nothing to do with fishing, is it just for ar5es to ride in a fast liferaft?

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
Oh dear!......

Severnexplorations.com is sea explorers current business!...(ive seen that rib in the barrage lock a few times)

which he is expanding to run a charter boat!...Hope this clears it up!....

---------------------------------------

Best of luck dude!..

I may be interested in booking with you in the future..i run alot of charter trips Via this Website as you may Know...

If you have a fast boat,and you know your marks..im sure i can put some business your way!!..

·
Registered
256 Posts
interesting comments guys glad one of you realised that the rib aint got a toilet on bravo so the vigilante 33 is to small then interesting oh and it s too slow and not for a commercial fishing boat cos the engines are to small
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
right actual guys the vigilante 33 is a very capable sea boat built by lyme boats in chard (should take a look) and hundred grand *incorrect 170 grand actualy plus the vat and as far as the standard engines are concerned i dunno what book your reading mate but twin stern drive yamaha 275 commercialy rated engines dont sound too much like a standard engine to me cruising at 26knots and capable of 40+ knots at full speed compair it to all those 33 ft old ploders already down there at pen arth good luck u enjoy fishing with them while some of our trips go to lundy and beyond in about 2hrs 20mins and beyond and besides thast wot boat you got baitman jones
Yes, it is a very capable sea boat, also Lyme boats are good boat builders, but there is no way on earth that its worth that much, nowhere near it. There are better boats available at considerably less cost.

Yes the standard engine for the twin stern drive is Yamaha, thats my point, how many charter boats have yamahas installed ? not many !!

Also how many charter boats have stern drives? another bad choice for a charter boat!

Ye I'll stick to the other boats with skippers who have actually chartered and caught fish before.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thank god for that some one has at last clicked
you come on down marcus meet us boys we well up for a pile of fun fishing diving etc etc we don t care what we do do all our fishing point s are on the dot all we do is just head to the marks and off we go and you dont get that of the new novice fisher do you the rib is only one of the boats and if some of you guys can t understand it very well it means if you wish to contact us you can do by going to the website of severn and e-mailing us via [email protected]

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
its interesting to see how many crititsisms start befoore the facts r actually told:g:DEAN.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.