World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went out last saturday for our first cod trip, very quiet close in on foreshore so decided to push out wide first cast produced a 5lb codling thought we had picked up where we left off last year!!! Then nothing for next 2 hours, then my mate Dave pulled in the 1st of 2 identicle 9lb 4oz cod.
Fish Fishing Cod Recreation Recreational fishing

Fish Fish Seafood Bass Cod

After being shown how to do it on my own boat, I thought I would have day alone today. Back to same mark which produced the goods last week. 1st cast again 6lb cod, 2 more 2 and half pounders quickly followed, then bites dried up. So a move was in order and decided to try the coral. After a good bite on the downtide rod a 20 minute battle ended with a snapped net and a 36lb conger!!!!!:clap3::clap3::clap3:

Think I entertained a boat that had stopped to watch me single handedly land it:thumbs:
Fishing net Net Fishing Turtle Sea turtle

Fish Magur Conger eel Fish Eel

The pic with cod and eel is the 6lb cod

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
Cracking couple of sessions and some great fish there:thumbs:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Nice session there mate I think I was talking to you lads in the lock on sat,cracking fishing well done,looks like you had our share of the cod as all we had were congers and rays,
All the best
Alun( Welsh Warrior)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.