World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody know how the foreshore is fishing at the moment, havent been there for a while, thanks all........

·
Registered
281 Posts
Hi poach..

As it happens I popped down there yesterday for a few hours. Had 5 doggies, good sizes too, No one else on the beach but there was a few guys down on birds. I havent been there for a while either. I guess my local haunt was calling me. :)

Regards

Ja5on

·
Registered
737 Posts
poach i takes a walk down there most dinner times when the weather okay sees the old guy down there and he says that their catching schoolies ,coddling ,doggies and someone have had a ray there. plus you can expect the useual eels and bits and pieces.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys, thanku for the welcome bell, mmmmmmmmm. marcus, hope u dun mindme askin, whats a moderator........????????????????????????????????????

·
Registered
311 Posts
poacher you know what a moderator is its a person that knows about fishing but blanks regularly like yourself. ps and any one that fishes with them ask birdsnest and bellboy

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i no that m8, but dont let marcus see this, harpos jokin marc, by the way we stopped blankin now. we actually catchin fish........

·
Registered
74 Posts
Would one of you nice people kindly give me directions to the foreshore ? (Blanked for the first time in two years on Sunday !)

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
marcus wots wrong with the canine variety? i love em. mattrich. foreshore, go down rover way, all the way to the bottom, u come through 2 mini roundabouts, the 2nd 1 passesa sign for water treatment works, keepgoin straight, come to a bigger roundabout, dont turn right, go straight on, u see the security gates on the dock in front of you. turn left b4 the security gates, then 1st left around the side of the new factories, go round a few bends, and u come to a blok end, park anywer there, there is a left turn there also. but dont go down there, park i think it is by a pvc company, on the right there are offices, go around the side of the offices, right round walk to the right, at end of factory, walk up on2 bank on the left and u will see the sea in front of u, thats the foreshore........

·
Registered
74 Posts
Cheers mate, I will give it a whirl on the weekend. Porthcawl tonight if conditions are good enough. (taking a few bin liners to clean up all the ****)

·
Registered
737 Posts
long range forcast for the weekend is good look further afeild than the foreshore try for the rays and such down witches or ogmore.save the foreshore for when the weather is iffy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts