World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone i'm new to the forum,been fishing for about 18 mths now and started to fish at goldcliff but a couple of mths ago started to fish at the birds with alot more success over last couple of mths with plenty of whiting the odd codling,pouting and a dab last month and would like to try out the foreshore next weekend hopefully,any advice on where to fish what bait,rigs would be appreciated.

·
Registered
64 Posts
hi m8 try fishing the wall or cods for bass .
some nice conger coming off the the monkey pole next to the black beach not as long a walk

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
i think you will find the shore quiet at the moment, thats me favourite spot.but as someone has told you, you will do better on the wall. its right down past the monkey pole, hell of a walk but can be much more productive, summer bait really is rag, maky, squid, even crab for bass. but i tend to fish there winter only, good good cod and whitin spot, but as everyone knows last winter was dead almost everywhere?so we are hoping to see a change next winter?bass can be good in summer thow, i no they are having a lot of dogfish there at the moment?

·
Registered
737 Posts
poach stop giving my fav marks out heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 - 5 of 5 Posts