World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is anyone up for a seshion at the foreshore tomorrow night (tuesday) ? I'm getting there about 6pm and fishing til about 10.30pm . it's going to be cold and windy ,but it should be coming over our backs . it's a good tide and with a bit of luck the cod should be there , i hope ! i'll be fishing cods corner and you can't miss me ,i'll have my lucky hat on .

·
Registered
126 Posts
If i can get off work early i`l pop down with you (if i can find the bloody place again!) park behind factory by the heliport and walk to your right for a while yeah?
Couldnt get down there the weekend after all, watched the game instead, then to hungover sunday! only fished there once but came the wrong way, il come off cardiff gate this time and hopefully find my way easier??
Hope to see you there

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If i can get off work early i`l pop down with you (if i can find the bloody place again!) park behind factory by the heliport and walk to your right for a while yeah?
Couldnt get down there the weekend after all, watched the game instead, then to hungover sunday! only fished there once but came the wrong way, il come off cardiff gate this time and hopefully find my way easier??
Hope to see you there
hope to see you down there . yeah your right and the factory is called shefeild instalations follow the path up behind it and keep going up to dock road and about half way up that . i'll be there with my lucky hat ,you won't miss it !

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,625 Posts
im sure dai has mentioned before that peeler crabs were doing well - correct me if im wrong dai???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts