World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i haven't fished this mark for over a year, so how do you get
to the monkey pole from the gates, last time i walked around the out side
of the heli-pad but i have heard that its a much further trek now.

cheers lads

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
julesy head 4 the security gates, turn left just b4, u have new factories bein built on your left, turn 1st left, around a couple bends. go till u have the very last factory on your right, and a factory in front of u. park anywhere there. go around the bak of the last factory on your right, walk all the way around it, [ these factories r in use]. right around the bak of factory to the right, then at the end walk left onto beach. monkey pole to the right of beach, good luk m8....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I fished this mark yesterday....I didn't see any signs saying private and just wanted to make sure I was in the right place.

I went along the path at the back of the factory unit and followed it for about a couple of hundred yards till I came to a set of rough steps leading down to the beach.
Went down onto the beach....I could see a red post with like a cage on top of it (monkey pole?)....as I was looking out to sea this was on my right about 100 yards away....I was fishing off some very large boulders that have been put there to prevent coastal errosion.....is that the right place?

·
Registered
822 Posts
Hi, I fished this mark yesterday....I didn't see any signs saying private and just wanted to make sure I was in the right place.

I went along the path at the back of the factory unit and followed it for about a couple of hundred yards till I came to a set of rough steps leading down to the beach.
Went down onto the beach....I could see a red post with like a cage on top of it (monkey pole?)....as I was looking out to sea this was on my right about 100 yards away....I was fishing off some very large boulders that have been put there to prevent coastal errosion.....is that the right place?
Thats it matey, no further than that RED POLE, if you look above on the ground/walkway you'll see a sign explaining not to go further than that point :sad:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for that....I caught a couple of small whiting....was using ragworm for bait....whats best around there...I was thinking of using lug/squid cocktail?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts