World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there guys recently moved onto the roseland and have taken numerous trips around the coast searching for bass...have recently seen bass topping a fair distance off of Carne along with a few mullet.
I was just wondering if any of you guys have fished here and what methods you used (tides, beach position, weather)

I do a lot of lure fishing (usually to find fish) but Carne looks like a bait on the sand could produce.

Would be interested to learn more about Carne and if any one is looking to come out for a session on the bass give me a shout.

Had recent success on the inside of mevagissey harbour on the outer wall car park huge swell bought a few schoalies in.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Fish from half tide down to low and back again if you have the time. If not from Low back up the beach. Beach spikes work well down there easier to move back as the tide pushes you back. Try it either early morning or late evening into darkness. Good luck

·
Registered
769 Posts
Yep strange thing to ask when I've just given you detail, used to fish it around late September early October on a Northerly blow,once the holiday makers are gone, park on the road by the beach just down from the hotel.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts