World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked Barry up 09.00 and went to Wroxham angling centre to collect bait fresh lug. Then headed off to cart gap on arrival I walked over to the ticket machine paid five pounds pressed the button you've got it no ticket. So I phoned the car park office number that was on the board spoke to a guy called Steve he made a note of my registration and said he would sort it he also thanked me for reporting it. So off we go fishing high tide had just gone and we were going to fish the ebb all the way down. We set up just to the left of the ramp sea flat calm and bright sunshine not ideal but hey good to be on the beach. Set gear up and put on a 2 hook clipped down rig baited with lug on 2/0 hooks . 1st cast snap and my end tackle sailed out unattached not a good start to the day.retackled and baited and cast again fishing at last. Barry had first fish at midday a dab undersized but a fish. I then had a bite and wound straight into a snag another set of gear gone. Barry then caught a small ting followed by a rockling.at 14.00 i then connected with a small codling undersized but saved a blank. So 4 species between us we finished fishing at 15.00. Headed back to the car. You have guessed it a damn parking ticket just not my day. Phoned up the parking office and they said I have to contest it in writing.all in a days fishing

Tight lines
Andy t
:giveup:
Sent from my iPad

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
don t you love this parassites kind of companies ?

it make me sick ! make a complain.

well done for your patience and a nice day out.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Five quid to park for a few hours fishing is disgusting and boarderline criminal. Then to be messed around by these imbeciles who's wretched machinery isn't fit for purpose............It's bloody scandalous and wants looking at.

·
Registered
212 Posts
That's why a large mallet is always good to take fishing... Whack :hammer: Out of order :spiteful: free parking :whistling Fishing :fishing1: and cross fingers your not :busted_co

·
Registered
260 Posts
Nice effort pity about the car park, I would try to ring them back and get the full details of "steve" and include it in your letter, I cant see how they could force the ticket if you rang them before hand.

Tight lines

Andy

·
Registered
372 Posts
well done mate.....Car park sarga bang out of order:uhuh: sounds like a nice day though chap...Thanks for a great report::thumbs:

·
Registered
719 Posts
Yes i know of an almost exact same story at that venue! For what it's worth the guy i'm talking about did get out of the parking charge fee but that's not the point when it's not your fault in the first place, it's all the aggravation getting it canceled.

Out of curiosity is that still full of pot-holes? I'm surprised they dare charge to park there in the first place, £5 is a bit hefty at this time of year. Hope you get it all cancelled alright, and thanks for a good fishing report.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts