World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Some advice please
How improtant is cast distance in Chapel st Leonards area.Some people i have talked to on the beach say that you can cast over the fish.So what is a good cast distance.
Thanks Dave:secret:

·
Registered
268 Posts
we was at chapel today and had some good codling some close in and some at a distance ,,,,,may be there this week if so i will give you a call ,,,

·
Registered
177 Posts
i fished chappel about 6 or 7 weeks ago,,,i am not a strong caster but the people either side of me could cast out twice as far as me and they were catching codling and i blanked. but that is my only time i have fished there so i cant write it off yet

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
if there are any gullys close in fish into them,if not just cast as far as possible. i have caught fish there at all distances. last year at huttoft i caught a 6lb smooth hound and a 3 1/2 bass at about 30 yards, whilst fishing for flatties.
good luck trev

·
Registered
248 Posts
Went to Moggs last year with M8 and his Dad George 78. We cast out to around 60 70 yards George did his lethal up and under cast and landed about 25 yards out, you can guess the rest. Tight line Rob.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts