World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
please remember that the casting meet has been moved:blink: to the 2nd sunday of the month due to a clash of dates with the uksf it will be back to the 1st sunday of the month in june :clap3: :clap3: :clap3: see you there :)

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
please remember that the casting meet has been moved:blink: to the 2nd sunday of the month due to a clash of dates with the uksf it will be back to the 1st sunday of the month in june :clap3: :clap3: :clap3: see you there :)
cheers dave, i would have gone up this sunday aswell. i have not been on the other forum for a while so i would have had no idear,
goodluck on sunday

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no worries mate just thought i would let people know ....we will be up there bright and early a week on sunday just hope the weather behaves its self its about time we had a south west breeze rather than this poxy eastelery all the time see you at steyning :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

dave mewburn

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
no worries mate just thought i would let people know ....we will be up there bright and early a week on sunday just hope the weather behaves its self its about time we had a south west breeze rather than this poxy eastelery all the time see you at steyning :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

dave mewburn
Do you meen this sunday? F1 sunday ? hope not i would realy like to come but i cant miss the Spanish GP

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Do you meen this sunday? F1 sunday ? hope not i would realy like to come but i cant miss the Spanish GP
Mr b its on up there every month normally the first sunday.
casting starts at 10 am turn up from 9 am and it costs £6 to cast , normally finishes at about 4 pm but you can go when ever you want, some only stay about 2 hours
:g: so what times the f1 then?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lookin good for sunday at the moment its supposed to be 16 mph ssw if this is right then it will be a really good day the court will be set up just inside the gate so we wil be casting slightly down hill could be a eye opener some of the big hitters will do some pretty good distances it will only be the 2nd time ive cast with a ssw wind at steyning as its been mostly eastelery this year roll on sunday :) :) :) :) :clap2: :clap2: :clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

dave

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Im gonna have to try and get there for 9am.....think the GP starts around midday....so i might be able to get a few chucks in

1 - 7 of 7 Posts