World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, very keen for some one to one tuition on casting, I normally use the overhead thump but can put together a cruddy pendulum on a field. Would love to learn to add some extra distance, improve my open beach pendulum and learn a "fishing" pendulum for more restricted marks. Can do weekends or during the day on Thursdays and of course willing to pay the going rate.
Can anyone help?

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Have you looked at the stickys top of page.old croc .200gr off the ground and pendulum for beginners well worth studying.look at hes technique.look up, arms straight, rod round from the side not over the top.give it a go if you have not will put yards on your cast.he knows hes stuff and runs and teaches casting at tilmanstone.hope this helps you.unfortunately it would be a bit too far for you as Devon to dover is a long way.Ps if you have not practiced off the ground cast before attempting pendulum you should it will help you a lot apparently.lol iam still trying.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've had a look at that and the next field session will defo be OTG, cracking vid. Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts