World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished caswell again last night. bait was king rag, lug, razor fish, small rag and crab. Only three fish caught between the two of us 2 doggys and a bass of about 1/2 all fish went back safe. shame the flatties didn't show up but its a night out.

·
Welsh Dangler
3,340 Posts
I have been to caswell loads of times in the summer but never fished there......I don't usually venture past Swansea often to go fishing

Just curious to know where you fish from and what times?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We fish upto the left of the "shops" up the dirt path untill you meet the bend to the left, you will see the bench on your left, take the path to the right down over the rocks untill you find a flat section (not a simple walk in the park take care. Don't fish alone and not at all if the surf is big). cast out 70 yards or so for the fatties or in close for the bass. you will be casting onto sand but over the rocks so a rock bottam is best. as for bait rag squid crab sand eel and razor fish etc do the trick. most fish on rag at the moment. see you all down there then

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi Doggy,
Me and my mate fished the point, think we got there just before you two!!!
I've seen a few good bass come from the point/ledges in the last couple of years. You just gotta be there at the right time..
See you down there..
Pottsy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts