World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well headed down to the candle for 2.30 this morning for my 1st shore session of the year, met by a lovely running sea. 1st cast snagged, 2nd cast snagged, 3rd cast yes you guessed it. 4th cast small bite which never came back but when i was winding in big waves were hitting the 2nd step up so i thought best try the rat house (i dont take chances when out by meyself in the dark). got to rathouse fished for 3 hrs not a single bite, bait stripped off within 30 secs, the lad next 2 me caught a few nice size whiting using mackerel but nothing else using worm. still enjoyed getting the cobwebs off my shore gear noe just looking for to the next session(once to sea lifts):bounce:

·
Back from Exile
6,730 Posts
Unlucky mate, it looked spot on when I was down there yesterday afternoon. I'm going to try an ebb tide mark north of the Tyne tonight, just got crab from the freezer for bait but will give it a go.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
was lovely sea but i nearly got washed in at the steps a few yrs ago so now i dont take a chance especially when im on me tod, i still enjoyed being out though.
tight lines for tonight m8

1 - 3 of 3 Posts